Serious pedestrian accident injuries deserve serious representation from Castillo & Associates.
With nothing to protect them or soften the impact in the event of a traffic accident, pedestrians are the most vulnerable individuals on our streets. Even at low speeds, pedestrian accidents can involve serious injuries, leaving victims in pain and temporarily or permanently disabled.
You Can Turn to Castillo & Associates for Immediate Help
We understand how lost and overwhelmed you may feel after a pedestrian accident. That’s why we are ready to step in quickly and provide the guidance you need to get through all the red tape involved in investigating and pursuing your pedestrian accident injury claim.
We can help you:
- Gather evidence to prove liability for the accident
- Find caring and compassionate doctors
- Interact with insurance companies in a way that protects your rights & interests
- Pay your medical bills
- Avoid financial difficulty while out of work
- Recover full and fair compensation
We Handle All Kinds of Pedestrian Accidents
One of the advantages of being a large personal injury firm is that no matter what type of pedestrian accident you have been involved in, we have an attorney on staff who has handled similar cases before. This means there is no learning curve when we are representing you—instead, we skip straight to the most effective strategies for securing a fast and advantageous resolution to your case.
We can provide aggressive representation for all kinds of pedestrian accidents, including ones caused by:
- Drunk or drug-impaired drivers
- Drivers running stoplights or stop signs
- Drivers failing to yield right of way at crosswalks
- Speeding and other reckless driver behavior
- Improper signage or maintenance at an intersection
We know exactly where to look for the evidence required to establish liability for the accident and prove your need for full and fair compensation for your injuries and suffering.
Now You May Wonder…
…How Much Compensation Do I Deserve?
There is no single “magic” formula for determining damages in a pedestrian accident case or in any injury accident. Instead, your compensation will be based on the total cost of your medical bills and lost income, of course your pain and suffering and emotional distress for your injuries. The more severe your injury, the more pain and suffering compensation we can seek for you. You can trust our pedestrian accident attorneys to fight aggressively for maximum compensation in your case.
…When Will I Get My Compensation?
Whenever possible, we strive to settle all our cases, including pedestrian accident cases quickly in negotiations with the insurance company. Everyone knows insurance companies try to delay your case an keep the money you deserve. Some cases it is necessary to go to court to get you the full and fair amount of compensation you deserve.
Why Choose Our Law Firm
- We have a 97% success rate
- We have over 35 years of combined experience
- We’ve helped thousands of clients and won over $250,000,000 dollars
- We are available to clients 7 days a week
- You don’t pay any legal fees unless we win your case
Call Now for a Free Consultation
If you are in need of representation for a pedestrian accident injury claim, please do not hesitate to reach out to our office. We will be happy to set up a free initial consultation so you can learn more about your rights and options. Call us at (800) 497-9774 today or submit your case online 24/7 through our case submission form.