Statewide Injury Representation in California
The workers’ compensation system in California provides you with many benefits if you are injured at work. Because the workers’ comp system is so complex, you should have the help of an experienced lawyer to be sure you receive all of the benefits you are entitled to.
At Castillo and Associates, we are The Injured Workers’ Attorneys. We have helped injured clients just like you receive the benefits they need to make as full a recovery as possible. Our dedicated legal team has assertively advocated for clients throughout California. We can help you maximize the compensation you receive and restore your dignity.
Workers’ Compensation Benefits in California
When you are hurt on the job, your employer is required by law to pay medical treatment benefits. Your employer is also required to make weekly payments for the time you are unable to work. In California, other benefits are available. These can include things such as:
- Attendant care payments for your spouse or other family member if he or she has to take time off of work to care for you
- Handicapped accessible vehicles for those who have suffered catastrophic injuries
- Handicapped accessible retrofitting of your house in catastrophic injury scenarios
When you are injured, we seek the maximum compensation available under the law. We help you get all of the benefits that you need to facilitate your recovery and will take the time to help you understand how your situation affects:
- The amount of each workers’ compensation payments
- How often you will receive payments
- The type of payment you are eligible for (temporary or permanent and total or partial)
- Start and stop dates for payments
- Your options if you are denied workers’ comp benefits
Contact Our Attorneys for Permanent Total and Permanent Partial Disability Benefits
Our team of attorneys for workers’ compensation benefits and dedicated support staff can help you get the full benefits you need. Contact us as soon as possible for help with your case.