Injured at a construction site? We can help you get the compensation you deserve.
The combination of heavy equipment, power tools, unfinished structures, scaffolding, open pits, and other hazards can make construction sites very dangerous places, both for workers and for other individuals who may simply be passing by the site. Inadequate safety precautions, insufficient posted warnings, and inexperienced and/or poorly trained workers only make matters worse.
Castillo & Associates Will Fight for You
If you have been injured on a construction site, you can turn to Castillo & Associates for immediate assistance. We can help you:
- Gather evidence to prove liability for the accident
- Find caring and compassionate doctors
- Document the full impact of your injuries on your life
- Pay your medical bills
- Avoid financial difficulty while out of work
- Determine what type of claim to file
- Recover full and fair compensation
Personal Injury Claims vs Workers’ Compensation Claims
Depending on the circumstances of your construction site accident, you may be able to secure compensation through workers’ comp or by pursing a personal injury claim, or possibly both at the same time.
Workers’ compensation claims are beneficial for individuals who have been injured on the job for any reason. However, they do not allow you to receive damages for pain and suffering.
Personal injury claims provide compensation for medical bills, lost wages, lost earning power, and pain and suffering. They can be filed by workers who were injured due to the negligence of a third party, as well as by passersby who were injured due to negligence at the construction site. Examples include:
- A pedestrian who was injured when scaffolding collapsed on a sidewalk
- A bystander hit by a falling object
- A construction worker injured by a defective power tool
- A worker injured due to the negligence of a sub-contractor
As your construction site accident attorney, you can trust us to help you file the correct type of claim and fight for you to receive maximum compensation for your injuries.
Why Choose Castillo & Associates
- We have a 97% success rate
- We have over 35 years of combined experience
- We’ve helped thousands of clients and won over $250,000,000 dollars
- We are available to clients 7 days a week
- You don’t pay any legal fees unless we win your case
To learn more about how we can help you recover compensation, please call us at (800) 497-9774 and request a free initial consultation. You can also submit your case online 24/7 through our case submission form.