Hurt on the job? Reach Out to Castillo & Associates 7 days a week.
Getting hurt on the job can present serious hardships. Not only do you have to deal with the pain of the injury and the cost of your medical care; you may also be worried about the income you will lose while out of work.
Fortunately, Castillo & Associates is here to put your mind at ease regarding these issues. Our experienced attorneys will help you seek fair and appropriate compensation for your injuries through a workers’ compensation claim and/or a third party liability claim as appropriate. Our experienced lawyers will be able to guide you in the right direction and determine if you have both types of claims or just one of them.
What Type of Claim Applies to My Case?
Workers compensation covers all accidents on the job, even if the accident was your fault. However, if you go this route you will not be able to recover damages for pain and suffering.
If your accident was caused by the negligence of anyone other than your employer, it is typically to your advantage to file a personal injury claim against this third party. Also, in many instances you can do both – a personal injury accident and a workers’ compensation accident claim at the same time. A personal injury claim will allow you to recover a complete range of damages including:
- Past and future medical costs
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional distress
- Lost income
- Lost earning capacity
We Handle All Kinds of Personal Injury Accidents At Work
At Castillo & Associates, we provide top-quality representation for all kinds of third party liability accidents at work. For example, we handle cases involving:
- A commercial truck driver being hit by another motorist
- A delivery person suffering a slip and fall accident on a client’s property
- A construction worker getting hurt by a defective tool
- An office worker suffering a head injury when a defective light fixture fell on them
- And more
Why Choose Us as Your Work Accident Attorney
- We have a 97% success rate
- We have over 35 years of combined experience
- We’ve helped over thousands of clients and won over $250,000,000 dollars
- We are available to clients 7 days a week
- You don’t pay any legal fees unless we win your case
Call Now for Your Free Consultation
If you have been injured in an accident on the job, you can reach out to Castillo & Associates for immediate help. Call us at (800) 497-9774 and we will be happy to provide a free initial consultation and advise you on the strength of your legal position, the potential value of your case, and your next steps for securing compensation. You can also submit your case online 24/7 through our case submission form.