We protect the rights & interests of those left behind following accidental deaths.
Losing a loved one is painful at any time, but if their death was caused by someone else’s negligence, it will be even harder to bear.
At Castillo & Associates, we understand what you are going through. We have helped countless families successfully navigate the complicated and confusing process of filing a wrongful death claim, and we can help you too.
We Handle All Kinds of Wrongful Death Accidents
After over 35 years of combined experience, we have a detailed knowledge of the law on all kinds of wrongful death accidents. Our 97 percent success rate of thousands of cases shows that we know how to prove liability and establish our clients’ needs for compensation, regardless of whether the case involves:
- Auto Accidents
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Boating Accidents
- Compressed Natural Gas Accidents
- Slip & Fall Accidents
- Construction Site Accidents
- Accidents on the Job
- Occupational Diseases
- Defective Products
Now You May Wonder…
…What Can I Achieve with a Wrongful Death Claim?
There are three main ways that a wrongful death claim can benefit your family:
- Justice: depending on the circumstances of your loved one’s death, there may or may not be any criminal liability involved. But by filing a civil action to hold the liable party financially responsible for your loved one’s death, you can still get a sense of justice and closure about the situation.
- Compensation for Past Bills: Your loved one’s death may have left your family with significant debts and expenses, especially if they were hospitalized before they passed away. With a wrongful death action, you can receive compensation for expenses like medical bills, funeral expenses, and burial costs to ensure the death does not leave you in debt.
- Compensation for the Future: Wrongful death compensation covers more than just past expenses. You can also receive damages to compensate you for the loss of future benefits your loved one would have provided. This includes the income they would have earned, the value of household services they would have provided, and the love, affection, moral support, and guidance they would have provided.
Am I Eligible to File a Wrongful Death Claim?
If you have lost a spouse, domestic partner, or parent, you automatically have the right to pursue a wrongful death claim. Other relatives may also be able to bring claims if they can prove that they were financially dependent on the deceased person.
The best way to tell for sure if you have a valid wrongful death cases is to contact an experienced attorney from Castillo & Associates for advice.
We Take Your Calls 7 Days a Week
If you have questions about a potential wrongful death case, please contact us at (800) 497-9774. We’ll be happy to provide a free initial consultation, plus no-risk representation if you decide to hire us as your wrongful death attorney.