As your bicycle accident attorney, we will fight for full and fair compensation for your injuries.
Bicycling may be an eco-friendly form of transportation, but it can be hazardous to your health if you ever get into a bicycle accident. Unfortunately, bicycle accidents are common because many drivers still do not watch out for cyclists at intersections, when making lane changes, or even when opening car doors into a bike lane.
If you have been injured in one of these kinds of bicycle accidents, you may be feeling lost and alone.
But the reality is:
You Are Not Alone.
Castillo & Associates Is On Your Side
As your bicycle accident attorney, we can serve as a powerful advocate and guide as you navigate the complicated process of pursuing compensation for your injuries.
We can help you:
- Gather evidence to prove liability for the accident
- Find caring and compassionate doctors
- Document the full extent of your injuries and suffering
- Interact with insurance companies in a way that protects your rights & interests
- Recover full and fair compensation
Now You May Wonder…
…Can I Really Afford a Bicycle Accident Attorney?
Absolutely. At Castillo & Associates, we take cases on a contingency fee basis. This means that we will cover all expenses associated with preparing your case. You will not have to reimburse us—or pay us any legal fees—unless we win your case.
We Help Prevent Common Mistakes That Could Cost You Thousands
Trying to handle a bicycle accident injury claim on your own is more likely to cost you money rather than save money. Why? Because you are likely to make all kinds of mistakes in the preparation of your case or your interactions with the insurance company that could end up reducing or even eliminating your compensation. For example, you might:
- Accidentally admit fault for the accident
- Assume your injuries are too minor to justify a claim
- Forget you deserve compensation for lost pay and lost earning power
- Neglect to include your future medical costs in your demand for compensation
- Accept an inadequate settlement offer because you don’t realize what you deserve or you are too tired of fighting on your own
Castillo & Associates can save you from all these mistakes. With us on your side, instead of having your compensation reduced, you can have it maximized. We will fight aggressively for you to receive a fair settlement offer, and because the insurance companies know that we are not afraid to file a lawsuit, they should be more responsive to negotiations.
Why Choose Our Law Firm?
- We win 97 percent of our cases
- We have over 35 years of combined experience
- We’ve helped thousands of clients and won over $250,000,000 dollars
- We are available to clients 7 days a week
- You don’t pay any legal fees unless we win your case
Call Now for a Free Consultation
To learn about your legal rights and options following a bicycle accident, please contact us at (800) 497-9774 and request your free initial consultation. You also can submit your case online through our case submission form.